So you’ve signed up already? Now it’s up to you and your folks to do the following, crucial steps to reserve your spot:
- Complete this indemnity form and email it to email@example.com.
- Pay either:
- the deposit of R825 (and pay the balance before camp) or
- the full amount of R1650 (or R1400 if you’re a sibling of a camper paying the full fee).
NB! Only once we’ve received your indemnity form will your camp acceptance letter be sent to you and your parents and only once we’ve received your deposit will your place be reserved.
Ways to Pay
Pay via a secure facility through PayFast.
Name: Cross Word Cape Youth Camp Bank: Standard Bank Branch: Kromboom - 026209 Account: 072 898 607 Reference: 'Campers Name'
Then send us proof of payment, either by:
- WhatsApp to 074 302 8329 or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! No cash will be accepted on camp. Only payments via PayFast and EFTs are accepted. We cannot guarantee you a place until your deposit is paid.
What to Bring
Hopefully, you won’t forget any of these essentials!
- Pen, pencil, notepad
- Mainly summer clothes, but one or two warmer items for night
- Own towel
- Own bedding e.g. pillow, sleeping bag, single bed sheet
- Own toiletries e.g. toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant
- Snacks if you want
- Board games
- Soccer ball / rugby ball / other games
- Personal medicine if applicable
- Cellphone charger, etc.
- Map with directions