So you’re keen on joining us in December. Awesome!
There are a few things you need to know:
- You have to have your parents/guardians permission in order to come to camp. If you are under the age of 18, you are legally bound by the law to your parents or guardian. So make sure they are ok with you signing up. Here are the terms and conditions for them to read through.
- Ok, so you’ve got the OK from the rents, now you need to fill in the application form below.
- They will also need to fill out this indemnity form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You won’t receive your camp acceptance letter until we have this form.
- Once you’ve done that, you need to pay your deposit of R700. Details found here. And send your proof of payment by email to email@example.com, by SMS to 074 302 8329, or by fax to 086 402 2158.
- We’ll send you an acceptance email with some important information.
Alright, we’re all set—go ahead and fill in your form. We can’t wait to have you on camp this December!