WAYS TO PAY
To finalise your registration, please make sure you pay the deposit as soon as possible and the full amount before 5 December 2022.
If you are the sibling of another camper who is paying the full price, then you qualify for a discount!
Click on one of these links to pay securely through PayFast:
Sibling Full Amount:
Alternatively, you can pay by EFT to the following bank account:
Name: Cross Word Cape Youth Camp Bank: Standard Bank Account: 072 898 607 Branch: 051 001 Reference: 'Campers Name'
Then send us proof of payment, by:
- WhatsApp to 074 302 8329 or
- Email to email@example.com
NB! No cash will be accepted on camp. Only payments via PayFast or EFTs are accepted. We cannot guarantee you a place until your deposit is paid.
WHAT TO BRING
Hopefully, you won’t forget any of these essentials!
- BIBLE and PEN
- Personal TOILETRIES and any MEDICINE you need to take
- SUNBLOCK – this is a must! (at least factor 30, but higher is even better)
- HAT or CAP – something to protect your face from the sizzling sun!
- Your own WATER BOTTLE to use during the day is essential!
- A suitable supply of CLOTHING – guys and girls, be godly when you’re packing, if you wear inappropriate or offensive clothing, we’ll have to send you back to your dorm to change. Pack something warm and something waterproof, you never know what the weather might bring!
- A pair of TAKKIES for taking part in the Fund Razor
- A swimming COSTUME and TOWEL (again, be appropriate please)
- BEDDING (pillow, sleeping bag)
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for TUCKSHOP, BOOKSHOP, camp T-SHIRT & PHOTO